If you are dissatisfied with your experience with our department, we want to know so that we can look to improve our service.
We will acknowledge we have received your complaint within three (3) business days. If your concern is urgent and requires immediate attention please phone us on 8226 9500.
Is it a complaint or feedback?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with the products or services provided by the Department of Treasury of Finance, where a response or resolution is required.
Feedback is your positive or negative comments about a service or issue, where you don’t necessarily want a response from the department.
Please note: Matters concerning the conduct and practice of public officers and public authorities in the South Australian Government, specifically corruption, misconduct and maladministration need to be reported via the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC).
What we need if you are making a complaint
- Your name and preferred contact details (you can also make a complaint or provide feedback anonymously, and we will investigate it as far as possible).
- The name of the business unit or the person concerned (if you know it).
- A clear description of your experience, including whether you have previously contacted us.
- Any relevant information about your complaint.
- The action you would like us to take.
How to make a complaint or give feedback
- Online via our complaints and feedback form
- Email us at CommServices@sa.gov.au
- Post to GPO 1045, Adelaide SA 5001
- Phone us on 8226 9500 (during business hours, and ask for the business unit or service)
If English is not your preferred language, please contact the Interpreting and Translating Centre (ITC) on 1800 280 203 and then ask for 8226 9500.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through:
- National Relay Service (Speak and Listen): call 1300 555 727
- National Relay Service (TTY users): call 133 677
- Internet Relay users can connect to the National Relay Service.