The South Australian Government has decided to make available more government held information to members of the public without requiring them to make a freedom of information (FOI) access application. Providing ready and easy access to government information allows the public to better engage with the government and participate in the making of important decisions, policies and laws.
Frequently requested information
In September 2013, Cabinet approved the online publication of information regularly requested under FOI. The implementation of this policy is governed by Premier and Cabinet Circular 35 (PC035). The first set of information, covering July 2013, was made available in September 2013. This information will be updated periodically.
This information made available under PC035 includes expenditure on mobile phones, credit cards, travel and ancillary office expenditure. It also includes information relating to DTF’s capital works, consultants, gift register and procurement practices. Use the links below to view the information.
Expenditure by the Chief Executive for January 2021
Expenditure by the Treasurer and Ministerial Staff for April 2021
Expenditure by the Leader of the Opposition and staff for March 2021
Expenditure by the Minister for Finance and Ministerial Staff
- DTF Jan 2020 - Jun 2020 Overseas Travel (PDF, 94 KB)
- DTF July 2019 - December 2019 Overseas Travel (PDF, 81 KB)
- DTF Jan 2019 - June 2019 Overseas Travel (PDF, 97 KB)
- DTF July 2018 - Dec 2018 Overseas Travel (PDF 93KB)
- DTF Jan 2018 - June 2018 Overseas Travel (PDF 19KB)
- DTF July 2017 - Dec 2017 Overseas Travel (PDF 18KB)
- DTF April 2017 - June 2017 Overseas Travel (Nil)
- DTF Jan 2017 - March 2017 Overseas Travel (PDF 17KB)
- DTF July 2016 - December 2016 Overseas Travel (PDF 24.1KB)
- DTF Jan 2016 - June 2016 Overseas Travel (PDF 1.2MB)
A summary of DTF's investing expenditure can be found in Budget Paper 4 on the State Budget website.
DTF uses a procurement governance policy (PDF 78KB) and a process approvals guideline to guide its procurement.
- View details on the procurement requirements of government agencies on the State Procurement Board website
Freedom of Information Proactive Disclosure
In compliance with Premier and Cabinet Circular PC045 – Disclosure logs for non-personal information released through Freedom of Information (FOI), a log detailing all non-personal applications determined by DTF after 1 October 2017, can be found on the Freedom of Information page.