The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) has developed its first Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP), as required under the South Australian Disability Inclusion Act 2018.
Promoting the rights of South Australians living with disability and ensuring all people enjoy the same access and inclusion experience within our community is of the upmost importance. The DAIP identifies measurable steps DTF will take to improve inclusion and access for people who are living with a disability.
- Read the DAIP (HTML)
- Read the DAIP (PDF 340 KB)
- Read the DAIP (DOC 509 KB)
- Read the Easy-Read DAIP (Accessible PDF 4.8 M)
- Read the Easy-Read DAIP (DOC- Text only 39 KB)
The information in our DAIP can be provided in an alternative format or another language on request.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Phone: (08) 8226 3785
Our DAIP was informed through consultation with key stakeholders and members of the public. While the official public consultation period for DTF’s DAIP has now closed, feedback is still welcome at any time. To provide feedback, you can:
- Call us on +61 8 8226 9500 (call‑back service)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at GPO Box 1045, Adelaide SA 5001.