The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) has released for public consultation its draft Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP), as required under the South Australian Disability Inclusion Act 2018. The draft DAIP identifies measurable steps DTF will take to improve inclusion and access for people who are living with a disability.
The information in our draft DAIP can be provided in an alternative format or another language on request.
We would like your feedback
Before we complete our DAIP, we seek your feedback in relation to the actions we have listed. We especially would like to hear from:
- people with disability who access our services and supports
- people supporting people with disability
- our workers and contractors
- workers from the disability sector
- the community.
How to give feedback
- Complete our short and confidential feedback survey
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on (08) 8226 3785
- Write to us at: Organisational Development, Department of Treasury and Finance, GPO Box 1045, Adelaide SA 5001
The consultation is open from now until Friday, 9 October.
How can your input influence DTF’s DAIP?
Your feedback will inform DTF’s final DAIP and ensure it meets the needs of our staff and the community.
What are the next steps?
All feedback will be considered by DTF’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee and will inform the final DAIP. The final DTF DAIP is scheduled for release in late October.
Enquiries can be directed to:
Phone: (08) 8226 3785