The COVID-19 Additional Business Support Grant is comprised of two grants:
- Employing Businesses, that meet the eligibility criteria, have access to a $3,000 grant; and
- Non-employing Businesses, that meet the eligibility criteria, have access to a $1,000 grant.
In addition, businesses eligible for the COVID-19 Additional Business Support Grant (both employing and non-employing) operating from a commercial premise located in the Adelaide CBD will be eligible for a further grant of $1,000.
- Check the four-digit ANZSIC class linked to your Australian Business Number (ABN) on the Australian Business Register and confirm it matches your primary business activity.
- Check if the four-digit ANZSIC class linked to your ABN is in the list of eligible ANZSIC classes for this grant.
If your four-digit ANZSIC class linked to your ABN is not on the list of eligible ANZSIC classes your business is not eligible for the COVID-19 Additional Business Support Grant.
- Turnover comparison data for the assessment periods;
- Emails or texts to or from clients or suppliers detailing cancelled orders or appointments;
- Receipts for refunds provided;
- Invoices or delivery dockets;
- Appointment/scheduling platform, demonstrating cancelled appointments or bookings; and / or
- Screenshots of cancelled events
- Evidence must clearly indicate that the business activity statement has been lodged with the ATO (lodged Business Activity Statements are available on the ATO’s Business Portal or through your tax agent).
- Activity has occurred in FY2020-21 (can be either monthly or quarterly BAS, depending on how your business reports).
- If on an ATO letterhead – it should include the phrase “Activity Statement”.
- Multiple forms of evidence may make up an acceptable submission, as long as there is:
- Evidence it has been lodged with the ATO (could include payment confirmation).
- An ABN (first 11 digits of BPAY reference may include ABN if not stated elsewhere).
- Activity has occurred in the current financial year
- Utilities, salaries and rent.
- Seeking financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning.
- Developing the business through marketing and communications activities.
- Other supporting activities related to the operation of the business.
- In the case of a business that is a sole trader that employs, the sole trader
- In the case of a business that is a partnership that employs, a partner
- In the case of a business that is a body corporate that employs, a director, secretary, public officer or equivalent.