- Contact us
- About us
- News, media & publications
- Graduate Development Program
The South Australian Government has decided to make available more government held information to members of the public without requiring them to make a freedom of information (FOI) access application. Providing ready and easy access to government information allows the public to better engage with the government and participate in the making of important decisions, policies and laws.
Frequently requested information
In September 2013, Cabinet approved the online publication of information regularly requested under FOI. The implementation of this policy is governed by Premier and Cabinet Circular 35 (PC035) (PDF, 60KB). The first set of information, covering July 2013, was made available in September 2013. This information will be updated periodically.
This information made available under PC035 includes expenditure on mobile phones, credit cards, travel and ancillary office expenditure. It also includes information relating to DTF’s capital works, consultants, gift register and procurement practices. Use the links below to view the information.
Expenditure by the Under Treasurer for April 2017
- Mobile phone costs (PDF 82KB)
- Credit card expenditure (PDF 18KB)
- Gifts and benefits (Nil)
- Ancillary office expenditure (PDF 83KB)
- Domestic/regional travel expenses (PDF 297.7KB)
Expenditure by the Treasurer and Ministerial Staff for May 2017
- Mobile Phone Costs (PDF 152KB)
- Credit card expenditure (PDF 49KB)
- Ancillary office expenditure (PDF 317KB)
- Overseas Travel expenses (PDF 320KB)
- Domestic/regional travel expenses (PDF 1.6MB)
Expenditure by the Minister for Finance and Ministerial Staff
- DTF April 2017 - June 2017 Overseas Travel (Nil)
- DTF Jan 2017- March 2017 Overseas Travel (PDF 17KB)
- DTF July 2016-December 2016 Overseas Travel (PDF 25KB)
- DTF Jan 2016-June 2016 Overseas Travel (PDF 1.2MB)
A summary of DTF's investing expenditure can be found in Budget Paper 4 on the State Budget website.
Send a web enquiry
+61 8 8226 9500